The Designer is responsible for creating complex models, layouts, drawings and sketches using SolidWorks and AutoCAD. This position is based out of Wausau, WI.
- Emphasis on design
- Custom design of food grade equipment
- Work in team-based environment with other members of the design team
- Meet with customer on-site or in office to review the plans for a project and gather all information considered necessary to submit a proposal. This includes understanding the customers custom design requirements and working with our design team to develop conceptual drawings.
- Attend the pre-construction meeting with the Foreman and the general contractor/owner
- Experience in the food industry in an engineering or design capacity would be helpful
- Bachelors or Associates degree in a related field preferred
- Mechanical design based major
- Experience with Solid Works, and AutoCAD required
- Knowledge of bidding and estimating software
- Computer literate – experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
- Knowledge of OSHA 10 General Industry and OSHA 26 Construction